Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Eve


Ryan's parents came over early in the afternoon on Christmas Eve to exchange presents.  It was nice to visit with them for a little bit and the kids were excited to finally start opening some gifts.



Great minds think alike.


We always have Christmas Eve dinner with my family at my mom's house.  It's crazy trying to fit everyone together in the living room.  But this year felt cozier than in year's past.  I think because of all my family's been through it was so nice to all be gathered together.




Grandma always gives really great gifts.



Dallin was taking pictures of me opening presents from my mom but they all made me feel like I looked like a beached whale.  So, I know this one doesn't show the gigantic belly but it doesn't make me as self conscious and I always love good pictures with Ryan.

I had been having so many contractions on Christmas Eve we brought my hospital bag with us just in case.  But I made it home with no grand events and no trips to the hospital, just sore and tired.

No comments: