Friday, December 17, 2010

Speculations

Ever since I made that trip to the hospital I've been thinking about when I'm going to have this baby and especially how early I might have this baby.  I've been wanting to go to my due date since it is so auspicious a date, 1-11-11, but considering my track record I'm not sure I could make it.

While speculating I realized that if this baby came as early as Dallin did she would be born on Christmas day.  Yikes! Although the kids think that would be cool.  If she came as early as Cameron she would be born on New Year's Day.  I would totally take that since it's 1-1-11 and my doctor says if I go into the hospital on that day he won't stop me.  If he induces me a week early which is what he did for Eden and Austin and is a lot easier on me then that would be 1-4-11.  Not as cool of a date but I may be desperate at that point.

So it will be interesting to see what happens.  Any speculations?

1 comment:

Ross and Kathy said...

I'm betting on a Surprise entrance, real spashy, near midnight, with a blizzard.