Monday, October 24, 2011

I'm On Vacation!

Yep, you read that right.  I'm on vacation.  Not the kids, not even Ryan, just me.  I'm sitting in an amazing hotel room in San Francisco all by myself.  In case you don't believe me, here's a view out my window right now...


Ryan had a conference for work and enough miles to fly me for free.  My sister Breanne is playing Mega Mom this week and watching six kids, all of mine and her sweet baby Jane!  So here I am, absolutely giddy.  Why?  For one, it's sooooo quiet. Two, I don't have to clean up ANYTHING.  And three, I can do whatever I want.  If that's not the perfect Mom Vacation I don't know what is.  So what am I going to do?  Well, our hotel is in the heart of downtown San Francisco's shopping district, but I'm not going shopping (way too much temptation).  I've decided to finally get caught up on my blog. Yippee.  And if I actually finish I'm going to start my blog book for 2010.  That may not sound exciting to you but to me it's an absolute gift.  There just hasn't been any free time in my life lately to get caught up on the little things that mean a lot to me.  So, here we go.  Stay tuned for a gazillion posts on what we've been up to this fall.

4 comments:

The Lowe Fam said...

Awesome! I'm pretty jealous, I must say! Enjoy your time! So happy for you!

Breanne said...

Wait, I'm supposed to be watching six? I can only count five.

Stephanie T said...

That is so exciting! You should go shopping! San Francisco is the best to find cheap stores and way more selection. I wouldn't miss out on H&M or Forever 21, or even the Payless shoes that has about 100 times more styles then you have ever seen at your local one.

Also, the San Francisco Herb Company is a fun one to visit. You can get spices for way cheaper then at home.

You should see a show too. I saw Wicked and it was awesome, and way better then the one that traveled to Austin.

Enjoy your time! I love that city!

Ross and Kathy said...

You're pretty funny - but then, you knew that.