Thursday, April 12, 2012

Joseph And The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat

March 29, 30, and 31st Dallin and Cameron participated in the choir for a second youth production this year. The show they performed in was Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. I went to see it on Thursday night with Eden and Austin. Austin says, "are they just going to sing the whole time?" I had to lean over and explain the bible story to him and Eden since none of us had ever seen this show before.

On Friday Ryan's sister happened to be in town with her family and they were all able to come down to the show. I suggested she leave her youngest two with me since I didn't think they would enjoy the show that much, going by Austin's and Eden's experience.  While we waited for their family to come the kids took advantage of another beautiful spring day to color with chalk outside.


Our neighbor was babysitting these two cute little girls (the Kings) so we invited them over to color too.


Our street is very popular for walkers and joggers. It's long, straight, and wide. So it was no surprise when these people came by with their dog. He was super friendly so we visited for a few minutes and let the kids shake his hand and pet him, even though he was bigger than most of them.


The rest of the Lowe's at the show.


Dallin and Cameron didn't have main parts in this show. They were needed as singers in the choir. I couldn't believe we had to go through another two weeks of dress rehearsals and crazy show schedules just so they could sing in a choir. But after seeing the show I realized how important the choir was and I was glad they had a chance to participate.




Taylor McEntire played Joseph. He did a great job.


The Grand Finale!

3 comments:

Ross and Kathy said...

Never a dull moment - but maybe once in a while it would be nice.

Nikki Jenson said...

Wow, that looks like fun!

Britt said...

I love that your kids get to do things like this. I'm sure it's a lot of work for you to run around them to practices and performances, but I think it's so neat.

You have lucky kids.