Thursday, April 26, 2012

Reading Time

I love that I have four children that can read now. It comes in handy when I need Evelyn distracted so I can get a few things done. She loves books and she loves being read to. But I didn't get anything done this morning because Austin was being so cute as he read Hide-and-Seek Baby with Evelyn...

Where is my nose?


Here it is! Press your nose.


Where are my eyes?


Here they are!

And I almost forgot to point out Austin's new "faux hawk". Last week he took some scissors to the front of his hair (he happened to be "cutting" the lawn at the time). When I told him it didn't look good he asked if we could go get him a haircut and if he could have a mohawk. I told him he cut his hair too short and he would have to wait and he cried. Well, I couldn't even make it a week it was bugging me too bad. I explained the whole situation to our charming community Barber and yes, I think he worked a miracle. We opted for the "faux hawk" because a mohawk required shaving the head and Austin did not want his head shaved. I think he chose the better option too.

Pictures taken Thursday April 19, 2012

1 comment:

Ross and Kathy said...

Pretty funny. Just call him Spike!