Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Good News!

Last June when Ryan and I went out for my birthday dinner he told me he just found out that his boss was quitting her job. This was the job he had been wanting and preparing for for several years. I thought he would apply and by the time she reached her last day, June 28th, he would have been hired. It was so exciting.

That was three months and six interviews ago but last friday he got the job! It's been a long summer and a test in patience but I'm so excited for him. He's worked hard to prepare for this and I know he'll do a great job. He is now the Director of Web Marketing for Novell. Congratulations honey!

3 comments:

Ross and Kathy said...

Who's the MAN? Ryan's the MAN! We knew it all along. Congratulations! Good Job! Way to go!

Stephanie T said...

Awesome!

Karen said...

Congrats!! That is great!