Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Crazy Driver

When I was a little girl my dad used to take the family for Sunday drives. We would cram in his little yellow mercedes (no seatbelt laws back then) and head for the hills in Fullerton. My dad would then attempt to get as close to the edge of the road as we drove around windy roads with steep cliffs. Needless to say there was a lot of screaming and pleading for him to stay away from the edge. I always wondered why he thought it was so funny...

Until I got married to a man who finds thrills in doing 360's on icy parking lot roads, swerving through tight turns with school kids in the car, and driving with no hands (see above pictures). I admit the rainbow was impressive but had he asked I would have gladly taken the picture myself. Instead, with his knee on the wheel and his hand out the window, he took these shots. I think it's a guy thing.

No comments: