Friday, September 11, 2009

I'm Off

Have you ever had one of those weeks where you got so much done you felt like you deserved to take the next week off? I've done so much this week that I think I'll do just that... Hawaii here I come. Because I bottled all the peaches from my peach tree (36 quarts and some pints of peach raspberry jam), washed all the laundry (sheets, towels, clothes), cleaned the whole house, paid all the bills, drove the kids everywhere, made and hung up posters for Reflections, went to ten different stores, made dinner every night, and even squeezed in some excercising.

So... I think I'll go on a cruise, with my husband to Hawaii for a whole week, just the two of us. See ya in a week.

3 comments:

Adam said...

More power to ya. Enjoy your trip, you've earned it.

Stephanie T said...

How exciting! Have fun!!!

mreay said...

Love it! I hope you had a great time. Every mama deserves a get-a-way!!