Sunday, May 22, 2011

Choir Concert

The same day as Dallin's track meet Cameron had a choir performance at the Alpine Tabernacle.  She joined the choir after her play was over back in February.  She's really enjoyed it.  But sometimes I wonder if there's anything Cameron doesn't enjoy.



I thought the choir did a fantastic job but my favorite part was watching Cameron and her great big smile as she sang.  I think singers often forget that they should smile while they're singing.  I'm really glad Cameron remembered.  She looked beautiful.



Cameron's Prep Choir performed two songs by themselves and sang several others with the Concert Choir.  It was all really well done.  She would love to try out for Concert Choir but with her busy schedule I think we'll put that on hold for now.

1 comment:

Ross and Kathy said...

Cameron sure has a great smile.