Monday, May 23, 2011

Kindergarten Program

Last week was Eden's kindergarten program.  It was so cute!  She did such a good job and had all the songs memorized.



She got to be the letter N in Kindergarten.  She said "The letter N is for numbers, one, two, three."


This song was called "Tony Knows" or rather "toe, knee, knows".  You'll have to ask her to sing it for you it cracks me up.


This was a hip version of the ABC's.  She was so excited to wear silly sunglasses.



And of course you have to have the "Brush Your Teeth" song with jumbo size toothbrushes!


Eden's best friends Madeline and Halley.


Eden's amazing kindergarten teacher.


And our kindergarten graduate with our future kindergartner.  Yes, I get to do this all over again next year.

2 comments:

Ross and Kathy said...

More great smiles. They sure look happy. Life around your house must always be happy and fun.

Britt said...

I'm not sure how Eden can be graduating from kindergarten when, in my mind, she was only born a year ago.

And Cameron looked so old and SO gorgeous at her choir concert.

And tell Dallin that I feel the same way. Running is fun. Racing is lame.

I miss your kids.