Sunday, July 17, 2011

Gilroy Family Reunion Pool Party

We met up with my family for our annual reunion at the Lindon Pool on Monday June 27th.

Evelyn had just started sitting up on her own. She would last for a few minutes at a time and then fall over.


 I got this swimsuit for her back in January assuming that 6-12 month size would fit her.  I barely got it on!


When Evelyn gets excited with lots of attention she ducks her head like she's shy, it's so cute.



This was her first time in a pool.  Believe it or not I've had this floaty boat since Dallin was exactly this age.  Adam pointed out that it now had five kids' and 12 years worth of slobber on it.


Adam and Austin were pals and went around the lazy river a hundred times until Adam was dizzy.





Keala did a great job holding the baby.  Even with her broken arm.



Jack tried out the FlowRider.  He did pretty good for his first time.  I think he's hooked.


We had a fun time at the pool and then drove up to Heber to spend a few days at a nice house together with my family.

1 comment:

Britt said...

cutest. baby. ever.