Saturday, July 9, 2011

Lynne And Don's Wedding!

My Aunt Lynne and her fiance Don were married on June 14 at the Wayfarer's Chapel in Palos Verdes, California.


Eden and Cameron got to be flower girls and stood with Lynne's best friends and Don's daughter for the ceremony.






Some of Lynne and Don's friends and family after the ceremony.



My Aunty Lynne and her flower girls.



I took a picture of the girls hair just because I was proud of myself for actually doing something cool with it.  I'm not really a very good hairstylist.




My sisters and brother all flew out for the wedding.


I thought the chapel was beautiful and the perfect place for Lynne and Don who are both architects, artists, and Hawaii residents.





Erika, Nikki, me, Adam, Jacque, Breanne, Kathy, and Dad.


Jill (Don's daughter), Don, Lynne, my family and Cameron and Eden.


The Wayfarer's Chapel.








The wedding luncheon was a five hour event at a local Italian Restraunt!  There were four fabulous courses of authentic Italian food!  It was a lovely meal and perfect atmosphere for the wedding party.  Not exactly ideal for little kids but they were troopers and took frequent walks around the outdoor mall to stretch their legs.  The games on my cell phone helped too.  :)


Instead of one wedding cake Lynne and Don chose a variety of cakes.  I thought that was a fantastic idea and so did my kids who sampled more than one!

It was a wonderful day and a perfect wedding and I'm so excited for Lynne and Don and their new life together!!!

No comments: