Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A Quiet Morning

Dallin had to leave for Timberline, a leadership scout camp, two days after we got home from California.  So we washed tons of laundry and did more packing and sent him out the door first thing Monday morning, literally.  My friend Jenn came to pick him up 5 min. after I woke him up.  It had been a rough night and I overslept, sort of, after taking Cameron to swim practice at 6 am.

Needless to say, our summer mornings have been a bit crazy.  Cameron gets up at 5:30 am and swims from 6 to 7:30 am and then Eden goes to swim practice from 8:30 to 9:15 am.  It's a lot of back and forth and I usually try to squeeze a workout in there somewhere.  

These pictures were taken one morning after I had already picked up Cameron from swim team and before I started telling Eden to hurry and get her swimsuit on so I could take her to practice.  Her and the cat were snuggling together on a warm spot on the couch. This is as close as Peter gets to snuggling.
  

No comments: