Friday, November 4, 2011

Cameron's Birthday Part 2

Cameron really wanted to take her friend Breanna to Lowe's Extreme Air Sports (the jumping place) for her birthday.  We decided to go while Ryan and Dallin were at the Priesthood Session of Conference.  It's a trampoline place right next to my friend Kelly's work.  She told us about it over the summer and my kids love it.  Who wouldn't?  I love just watching what some of these kids can do.


Cameron and Breanna


They have a little section squared off for little kids.  Evelyn loves crawling around, I just have to make sure she doesn't eat any of the fuzzies off the floor.  She puts Everything in her mouth.


They have trampolines, a climbing wall, a mountain you can jump off of and big foam pits surrounding everything to catch you.




Eden has been in gymnastics for a while now and as she was practicing she learned how to do a flip.  It was so cool to see but really hard to get a picture of.


Yes, they even had little stairs for Evelyn to play on.  The interesting thing about this is that she learned to crawl up stairs a few hours before we came here.  I was out running errands (if you can believe I squeezed that into this day) and on my way home I had the thought that maybe I should look for a gate for the other set of stairs.  I came home with the box and one of the kids said "hey mom, look what Evelyn can do". I walked into the living room just in time to see her crawl up the stairs.  Ryan attatched the gate immediately.


And here she was practicing her newfound skills.  I have a feeling I'm not going to be able to keep up with this girl.


Austin has absolutely no fear.  He lasted in the kiddie section for about 10 minutes before he was standing in lines with teenagers waiting to jump on the big trampolines.  It's actually really funny to see him having conversations with them as he waits.  It's also great to see them being patient with a five year old as he takes his turn jumping.  I've been really impressed with this place.

But then I look up and see Austin climbing the rock wall.  Amazing.



Cameron had a lot of fun with Breanna and I'm pretty sure she had a great birthday.

1 comment:

Ross and Kathy said...

Looks like everybody had a great day.