Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Cattle Drive

We finally headed home from Moab Friday morning.  I couldn't wait to see the kids again.  We were at the summit on Hwy 6 when we saw a police car stopping traffic.  We were afraid there was a really bad accident, until we saw all the cows on the road.



And then we saw this guy.


And we understood what was going on.  It was a cattle drive.  We thought it was so cool we took a whole bunch of pictures.




Just in case you thought our week in Moab wasn't cold enough it snowed Thursday night.  We found 3 inches on the ground when we got home.

The squeal I heard from Evelyn when I got in the door was so worth it.  She was so happy to see me but not overly upset. I could tell she was fine and well taken care of which made the trip even better.

1 comment:

Ross and Kathy said...

Absence makes the heart grow fonder - so they say.